At 4pm my body said feed me so i broke my fast with some broth. Seeing as how I’ve been talking about bodies here is a few hints.
If you’re over 40 and want to defy each passing year while promoting more youthful hair, nails and skin, the below 7 foods will help you stock up on some of the most powerful anti-aging nutrients around.
1. Olive Oil – Not only do the monounsaturated fats contained in olive oil support healthy arteries and a healthy heart, but olive oil also contains polyphenols, a potent anti-oxidant that may help prevent a number of age-related diseases. We recommend organic extra virgin olive oil for the most anti-aging bang for your buck.
2. Red Wine – That’s right, a glass of wine daily may indeed have a positive effect on your health due to its resveratrol content, a unique anti-oxidant that can help fight against diabetes, heart disease, and age-related memory loss.
3. Beans – The unique proteins in beans thicken and strengthen your hair cells, so you can enjoy a full head of hair as you lengthen your years. 🙂
4. Brazil Nuts – Brazil nuts are rich in selenium, a mineral which aids in the production of the anti-oxidant glutathione to help slow down the skin aging process. Just 2 nuts a day will provide you with enough selenium to reap its anti-aging benefits.
5. Tomatoes – Tomatoes are rich in lycopene, which has been shown to support heart health and healthy cholesterol levels as you age. Lycopene also acts as a natural sun block to keep skin youthful and protected from harmful UV rays.
6. Raspberries & Blueberries – These two berries contain important anti-oxidants to help offset inflammation and oxidative stress that contribute to skin aging and wrinkles. Just one serving of either or these berries contains more anti-oxidants than 10 servings of most other fruits and vegetables!
7. Organic Eggs – Despite the bad rap eggs get because of their cholesterol content, which is based on completely erroneous science, eggs are rich in biotin and iron which help to promote healthy, youthful skin and hair.
Here is an inspiration from the Angels as
Message from the Angels
by Ann Albers
Life really is going your way…whether you know it or not
Sometimes we can’t see the forest through the trees, but God can.
My dear friends, we love you so very much.
There are times in your life when God and the angels are trying to love you more than you are trying to love yourselves. These times usually look frustrating to you as human beings, and yet we have the bigger picture. It is frustrating to a child that he or she cannot have candy before dinner, and yet a glorious meal and dessert may be available soon. The adults know this. The child simply says, “I am not getting my way! You don’t love me!”
Sometimes for example you want a certain relationship and nothing seems to be working out. Perhaps the divinity within is giving you time to get to know the other to see if you are as compatible as you may think. Perhaps the divinity within is giving you time to build a stable foundation for more later. You may not know. Trust. Trust you are loved. Trust that the divinity within each of you wants only the best for all.
Perhaps your finances are not so great, and you are angry. You want more money! You work harder and burn out and insist you must. Meanwhile God and the angels are whispering, “Please believe we love you enough to help you create what you need in a balanced way.” We cannot support such unloving behaviors such as working yourselves to death and burning out. No parent would say to their children, “Overwork yourself and then I’ll pay you.” The parent would say, “Find work you love and have a passion for and we’ll assist you.”
Perhaps you are ill and it seems that nothing is healing as fast as you’d like. Maybe you need rest and the light within you is giving it to you in small doses so you don’t create larger problems. Maybe you need to learn to receive and allow others to care for you. Maybe you simply need to contemplate how you got sick so you don’t repeat this in the future.
Always and forevermore dear ones, God – the light and love that lives inside and out of you and in all of creation – is attempting to coordinate the entire universe in loving interactions. Embrace where you are at, even while praying for more. Embrace life. Look at it. Ask yourself what you can learn or how you can bring more love to the situation in front of you. In this reality dear ones, you are embracing truth, riding the waves of love, and entering once again into the ever-present streams of grace.
God Bless You! We love you so very much.
— The Angels