Life Coach, MetaPhysician

Recalibration #1

I’ll share this important message in 3 parts, today part # 1

Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service. Dear ones, you are moving through a shift that was only a potential and that now begins to be real. With these things, we beg for circumspection and for patience.

There are some who would say it would be better if you didn’t tell the Humans they were succeeding, for they would try harder if they were afraid. Let me ask you something, dear ones: For those of you who have children who are learning the steps of life, would there ever come a time where you would make them afraid so they would do better? The answer is no. Neither does the love of God. This is not false congratulatory energy, but rather congratulations for what you have accomplished, and you can see it all around you. But be circumspect, for these things happen so slowly that you often take two steps backwards and then one forward. The result is that your awareness of growth is limited in perspective.

Expect the unexpected, because the old energy on this planet dies hard. Watch for those who will try to pull the energy backwards and also try to include you in their plans. Your news will report these things and it will look dramatic and you will say, “This is not the new age at all! This is the old age. Nothing has changed!” Indeed, it may feel that way. But if you believe the paradigm that you are simply going to repeat the past, then where is your light? The old energy cannot survive. It won’t. The catalyst of the shift has already passed the point of no return, and what that truly means is that the old energy is going to try harder. Survival is what you’re going to see because the old energy will do anything to continue frightening you.

The Recalibration of Everything

This particular message is entitled The Recalibration of Awareness. It is presented in a series of recalibration-themed channellings given all over the earth. We are explaining that all things are recalibrating, even light and dark. Gaia itself is recalibrating, and so is Human consciousness and awareness. So let us start at the beginning.

How did you feel about God? How did your ancestors feel about God? There is an awareness shift about the intuitiveness of the creator. In an old energy, humanity would arrive knowing full well that “something is out there.” They had no idea what it was, but they knew whatever it was, it was part of them.

Eighty percent of humanity, right now, believes in the afterlife. They believe that when they die, they’re going somewhere else. This is an acknowledgement of the soul and of a Creator energy – 80 percent. The rest of humanity (the other 20 percent) simply intellectualize God out of the picture. But the overwhelming majority of humanity accepts it as truth. It’s intuitive, and that is the way it has always been.

It is the reason that the spiritual systems on the planet have billions involved. As soon as Humans have any awareness, they look for the Creator. But in the past, this awareness has been limited intuitive knowledge that there must be something out there, but what? This led Human Beings to turn to others who seemed to be more informed to ask them what it might be. Eventually, this led civilization into a place where it trusted others to give information about spiritual things. Organized spiritual thinking began and a hierarchy of “who knew what” about God began. This is now shifting.
Like · · Unfollow Post · Share · Promote

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Tag Cloud

%d bloggers like this: